Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Fwd: Fellowship opportunity for inSIG2019

From: Vinayak Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 10:45:49 +0530

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Amrita <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 1:01 PM
Subject: Fellowship opportunity for inSIG2019
To: Amrita <[email-masked]>

Dear All,

Apologies for cross posting.

 Fellowship application  is being invited  till 31 July, 2019 for the
fourth edition of India School of Internet Governance (inSIG2019) to
be held in Kolkata, India from 15-17 November, 2019.

inSIG is is a community-driven initiative, organized jointly by the
Delhi, Trivandrum, Kolkata and Mumbai Chapters of Internet Society
with the support of MeitY, NIXI, ICANN, Internet Society, APNIC and
Dot Asia

 Fellowship is available to both candidates from India and overseas.
Selected Indian Fellows will be provided travel, stay and waiver of
registration fees. For selected overseas fellows, stay and waiver in
registration fees will be provided

We would request if you could share this opportunity with others in
your community who may be interested.

Regards,

Amrita Choudhury

inSIG Steering Committee Member