Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCsWeLove meeting

From: Kannan Jayaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 21:49:56 +0530

Folks,

In the last IIESOC call ,  we discussed about the plan for the first meetup
in 2020 to happen either in late January or first week of February in
Bangalore  -  25th Jan or 1st Feb are the tentative dates.  Some of the
topics we thought could be part of the agenda are :

1.  Connections 2019 and IETF 106 update / summary
2.  Transport Layer work overview   -  QUIC/ TLS  etc
3.  New work in IETF -  e.g update on recent BOF sessions
4.  Security / IPv6.

In the past meetings , we had not discussed much on transport or security
or IPv6.   However the above are just some proposals so please share your
feedback on any topics that you want covered or want to speak about.    We
are looking for folks who want to present their work in the IETF in this
forum or talk about the WGs they are tracking and share recent developments
in that area.

Thanks
Kannan

---

From: Kannan Jayaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 21:52:01 +0530

adding the IIESOC mailing list

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 9:49 PM Kannan Jayaraman <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> Folks,
>
> In the last IIESOC call ,  we discussed about the plan for the first
> meetup in 2020 to happen either in late January or first week of February
> in Bangalore  -  25th Jan or 1st Feb are the tentative dates.  Some of the

---

From: Aniketh Girish <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 22:04:42 +0530

Hi,

Happy to hear that another chapter of RFCsWeLove is coming!! I have been
recently working on QUIC and especially on how it would work with media
streaming(ABR). I would love to meet with you folks and discuss more about
all your views :)

Cheers.

On Mon, 23 Dec, 2019, 9:52 PM Kannan Jayaraman, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ietf-community-india mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-community-india
>