Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Invitation: IIESoc Call @ Tue Apr 14, 2020 10pm - 11pm (IST) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2020 15:43:47 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IIESoc Call
Hi,

We plan to restart our call on Tuesday 10 PM IST from next week.

https://meet.google.com/veo-tkkv-ccj

This call is open to anyone interested in IIESoc activities.

Thanks!
IIESoc
When: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10pm – 11pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join Hangouts Meet
https://meet.google.com/veo-tkkv-ccj

Join by phone
+1 321-586-0872 (PIN: 777670093)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/veo-tkkv-ccj?pin=4882357126759&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     (Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NjFvNzVicmJvbjhkcXQ4ajJtaXFiMzU3c2QgaWV0Zi1jb21tdW5pdHktaW5kaWFAaWV0Zi5vcmc&tok=MTQjaW5mb0BpaWVzb2MuaW4wODc4ZDg3ZGE5MzkxYzNiYWQ5ZDU5NWVkZjFjZDkwNDFkYTVmM2Zh&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding