Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Invitation: IIESoc Call @ Tue Jun 23, 2020 8pm - 9pm (IST) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:56:18 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: IIESoc Call
Hi,

We plan to have our call on coming Tuesday 8 PM IST (7:30 am PT). We will  
be discussing if we should plan another RFCsWeLove before IETF 108.

https://meet.google.com/veo-tkkv-ccj

This call is open to anyone interested in IIESoc activities.

Thanks!
IIESoc
When: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8pm – 9pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/veo-tkkv-ccj

Join by phone
+1 321-586-0872 (PIN: 777670093)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/veo-tkkv-ccj?pin=4882357126759&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     (Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NzNnczJqazR2anQ5b2xtcmVhajNrb2pscXQgaWV0Zi1jb21tdW5pdHktaW5kaWFAaWV0Zi5vcmc&tok=MTQjaW5mb0BpaWVzb2MuaW5lZTE2OTFhOTQxMWI2Mjk1YjNhNzFkY2ZiOWZjNzgzNjRlYTRlNDU0&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account  
[email-masked] because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding