Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCsWeLove July 2020 - IETF 108 Outreach

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:23:34 +0530

Hi Folks,

Here are the details of our next RFCsWeLove meetup -

Date: 17th July Friday
Time: 18:30 to 20:00 IST
Registration: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__zacwLgxQpKiyTf_J9ME7w
This meetup is in coordination with IIESoc & ISOC Rural Development SIG.

- Introduction to IETF & IETF participation from India by Michael
Richardson and Vinayak Hegde
- Tips for attending IETF 108 online by Dhruv Dhody
- Panel discussion on “How to increase participation in IETF from India?
  Moderator: Nalini Elkins
  Panelist: Shwetha Bhandari, T Santosh, Shraddha Hegde, Tirumaleswar Reddy
Konda, and Mohit P. Tahiliani

- Details: https://www.iiesoc.in/post/rfcs-we-love-july-2020

This RFCsWeLove focuses on introducing the IETF just before the online IETF
108 meeting (27-31 July 2020). Please forward this to your colleagues who
always wanted to attend IETF, and can use this opportunity!

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc