Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCsWeLove - Sept 2020 Measurements Edition

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 09:46:33 +0530

Hi,

The September month's RFCsWeLove meetup is planned for the 18th of
Sept 2020 (Friday) with a focus on internet measurements.

We had a great set of topics with excellent speakers for you who
brings in-depth knowledge in the field.

Agenda:
Measuring the Internet using RIPE Atlas by Swapneel Patnekar
Measurements related work at IETF by Shwetha Bhandari

Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ueNync5oRKOR0xHPpukJYA

More details at https://www.iiesoc.in/post/rfcs-we-love-sept-2020

Please pass on the information in your circle. Have a good weekend!

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc

---

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 08:51:30 +0530

Hi Folks,

This is today at 6:30 PM. Get yourself registered ->
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ueNync5oRKOR0xHPpukJYA

Thanks,
Dhruv