Subject: [Ietf-community-india] ISIF Grant Awarded to IIESoc for IPv6 Deployment

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:08:17 +0530

Hi,

ISIF Asia <https://isif.asia/about-isif-asia/> has generously provided a
*grant* <https://isif.asia/2020-grants-announced/> to the IIESoc to work
collaboratively with Industry Network Technology Council (*INTC*
<https://industrynetcouncil.org/>) to address the issue of IPv6 adoption at
large brick-and-mortar enterprises in the Asia Pacific region.

IPv6 adoption at large, brick-and-mortar enterprises has lagged. Many feel
that unless this issue is addressed, the Internet as a whole will stall at
an IPv6 adoption rate of about 60%. There are many subsidiaries of large
corporations in India. Such organizations primarily use IPv4 addresses. For
example, one of the largest mobile providers in India, whose backbone is
IPv6, has had to purchase IPv4 addresses on the open market simply to
support these corporations. The decision to move to IPv6 is made at the
headquarters of these companies - which is often in the United States.

If you wish to be involved with this project, please sign up *HERE*
<https://www.iiesoc.in/ipv6>. We are seeking enterprises with a presence in
the Asia-Pacific region or people with an interest in IPv6 deployment.

As always, if you have comments, questions, or wish to get involved with
the work of IIESoc, please contact [email-masked]* <[email-masked]>.

More details HERE
<https://www.iiesoc.in/post/iiesoc-receives-a-prestigious-grant-from-the-information-society-innovation-fund-isif-asia>
.

Thanks!
Dhruv & Nalini
For IIESoc