Subject: [Ietf-community-india] IETF 109 : Call for articles for IIESoc Blog !

From: Kannan Jayaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:01:26 +0530

Hi All ,

Several of you will be attending IETF 109 meetings next week - Nov 16-20.

IIESoc is looking for a few folks (3-4) to contribute technical articles
for the IIESoc blog based on your participation in the upcoming IETF 109.
The articles could be on any technology or Working Group proceedings in
which you participated actively.

Also, it would be great to get an article from a newcomer for whom this is
the first or second IETF meeting highlighting their IETF meeting experience.

Could interested folks please reach out to me  ( [email-masked] )
 indicating the technology domain  and the working group they will be
writing about before the end of next week (Nov 20) ?    Authors can start
submitting the articles the week of Nov 23 after IETF but not later than
Dec 4th.  We want to publish these articles as soon as possible so as not
to lose their relevance.

Thanks,

Kannan (on behalf of IIESoc)

---

From: Kannan Jayaraman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 10:09:32 +0530

Hi All ,

Just a reminder.   IETF meetings start shortly...

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda-utc

Enjoy the IETF week !

Thanks and Regards
Kannan