Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCsWeLove - 30 Jan 2021 - DC Edition

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 10:04:04 +0530

Hi,

The 2021's first RFCsWeLove meetup is planned for Saturday, Jan 30th with a
focus on Data Centers Technologies.

Please register *HERE!*
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5AwrI8bcQCWoqFiHxBMWQA>
Agenda

   -

   Introduction by Dhruv & Kannan
   -

   Data Center Scaling by *Tony Li * <https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyli2/>
   -

   Integrated Network and Computing Resource for Datacenters by *Nagendra
   Nainar* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nagendra-kumar-nainar/>

Details at our Blog
<https://www.iiesoc.in/post/rfcs-we-love-jan-2021-dc-edition>.
Please register & publicize the events in your circle!
Thanks! Dhruv & KannanFor IIESoc