Subject: [Ietf-community-india] IPv6 Webinar Series: 2nd class on Neighbor Discovery

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2021 10:23:29 +0530

Hi,

The 2nd class in the IPv6 Webinar series is on Thursday 4th March at
21:30 IST. This class will cover IPv6 Neighbor Discovery with topics -
- Stateless Autoconfiguration
- ICMPv6
- Neighbor Discovery
- Neighbor Solicitation / Advertisement
- Router Solicitation / Advertisement
- Multicast Listener Discovery

If you missed the first class, the recording & details are available
at https://www.iiesoc.in/ipv6-webinars

Don't forget to register for the IPv6 Webinar series, if you haven't
already - https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/916570897222768655

Help spread the word to universities, enterprises, or any else who
could benefit from this!

Thanks!
Dhruv & Nalini