Subject: [Ietf-community-india] RFCsWeLove on 5th Feb

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 09:10:33 +0530

Hi,

Let's kick off the 2022 IIESoc calendar with an RFCsWeLove on 5th Feb
(Saturday) where we would hear from the 4 WG co-chairs from India. Each of
the IETF WG co-chairs will provide an introduction to their WG, discuss the
key problem areas they are working on, some hot topics in the WG, and
provide ideas for how to start contributing to their WGs. They also bring
diverse and long history with IETF and would share their experience and
provide tips for participation at IETF.

* Date: 5th Feb 2022
* Time: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM IST
* Register: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_x-QU2TFNQB6ldNMO-dDJjg

The agenda for the session is -
* Introduction
* Vishnu Pavan Beeram - TEAS WG (Traffic Engineering Architecture and
Signaling)
* Shwetha Bhandari - 6lo WG (IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained
Nodes)
* Tirumaleswar Reddy. K - TEEP WG (Trusted Execution Environment
Provisioning)
* Dhruv Dhody - PCE WG (Path Computation Element)

Details - https://www.iiesoc.in/post/rfcs-we-love-feb-2022-wg-chairs-edition
Time

Please consider becoming a member of IIESoc (free) -
https://www.iiesoc.in/membership

Thanks!
IIESoc