Subject: [Ietf-community-india] Connections 2022 - A post-IETF 113 Forum

From: IIESoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 10:40:30 +0530

Hi,

India Internet Engineering Society (IIESoc) & Industry Network Technology
Council (INTC) will be organizing the 5th iteration of Connections as a
joint India-US fully online event on April 2-8 2022. This iteration will
also be a fully online free event in close collaboration between IIESoc &
INTC.

Register - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yHwimAdERDecnzVRWAmSVA

The timing of the event would be 19:30 India, 14:00 UTC, 10:00 ET, 07:00 PT
for 2.5 hours each day.

The day-wise schedule is -

* April 2nd, Saturday - a pre-Event focused on hearing directly from
IETFers and exchanging stories

* April 4th, Monday - a keynote where we bring experts like Bob Hinden and
Dr. Paul Vixie talking about IPv6 and DNS

* April 5th, Tuesday - all about IPv6 extension headers with talks from
Nalini Elkins and Geoff Huston and a panel discussion moderated by Eric
Vyncke

* April 6th, Wednesday - Hot in Networking with talks from Martin Thomson,
Adrian Farrel, and Dirk Trossen on Oblivious HTTP, Semantic Routing, and
COIN.

* April 7th, Thursday - IoT with Carsten Bormann providing a full IoT
Landscape and Pascal Thubert / Georgios Z. Papadopoulos kicking off the
MOOC webinar series on IoT. We also have a panel discussion on IoT
deployments.

* April 8th, Friday - Beyond IETF with talks on other SDOs, Wifi, device
management, and 5G private networks from Barbara Stark, Lincoln Lavoie,
Jason Walls, and Satish Jamadagni respectively.

Full schedule - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/programme
with abstract - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/abstract
and speaker - https://www.connections.iiesoc.in/speakers

On behalf of the program committee, we would like you to welcome to our
annual event and hope to see you participate on all days!

Please get in touch with us if you would like to sponsor the event. Please
publicize the event in your circles.

Thanks!
Dhruv
For IIESoc