Subject: confirm df2c85699c76529cf264a4e0652d0da78de981cc

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:43:20 -0800

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
ietf-dkim

We have received a request for subscription of your email address,
"[email-masked]", to the [email-masked] mailing
list.  To confirm that you want to be added to this mailing list,
simply reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or
visit this web page:

    http://mipassoc.org/mailman/confirm/ietf-dkim/df2c85699c76529cf264a4e0652d0da78de981cc

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm df2c85699c76529cf264a4e0652d0da78de981cc

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].