Subject: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-threats-00 Limited information in a critical section

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:51:18 -0800

---[B: Limited information in a critical section.]
3.2.  Use of Specific Identities

As per a prior email, this section needs additional detail.  While  
there are separate sections expanding upon this issue, references  
should be made by this section. I will be happy to try again using  
references to other sections.

_______________________________________________
ietf-dkim mailing list
http://dkim.org

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:15:17 +0000

Douglas Otis wrote:
> As per a prior email, this section needs additional detail.  While there 
> are separate sections expanding upon this issue, references should be 
> made by this section. I will be happy to try again using references to 
> other sections.

Which prior mail? (Just a link to the archive please.)

---

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:35:02 -0800

> Which prior mail? (Just a link to the archive please.)

http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q1/001678.html

-Doug

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:39:37 +0000

> http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q1/001678.html

Thanks.

So that's intended to replace the two paragraphs currently in 3.2 (i.e.
the text in 3.2.1 would follow your 100-line replacement).

Stephen.

---

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:23:11 -0800

On Jan 24, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
>>>> As per a prior email, this section needs additional detail.   
>>>> While there are separate sections expanding upon this issue,  
>>>> references should be made by this section. I will be happy to  
>>>> try again using references to other sections.
>>>

I was offering to rewrite the section, but this time include  
references where appropriate, while still covering the same concerns  
in the original email.

-Doug