Subject: [ietf-dkim] Quite a lot of DKIM at Dallas IETF

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Feb 2006 06:54:41 -0000

According to the draft calendar just posted, the DKIM WG is meeting
on Monday the 20th for two hours 1-3 PM, then again Tuesday the 21st
for an hour 5:40-6:40.

Do we really have that much to talk about?

R's,
John
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://dkim.org/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:34:50 +0000

> on Monday the 20th for two hours 1-3 PM, then again Tuesday the 21st

Yes, we didn't want to run out at the first official WG meeting.

> Do we really have that much to talk about?

We'll see I guess. Which reminds me, if anyone has any agenda
items you'd like included (other than the obvious) please
contact the chairs in the next week or so. We'll publish a
draft agenda at that stage.

Regards,
Stephen.

PS: Just in case, we've folks who aren't familiar with how IETF
scheduling operates - don't assume those meeting slots are fixed,
they're not. In fact there's already been comment about the dkim/dix
collision being a problem so I'd expect changes.

---

From: Arvel Hathcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:34:08 -0600

> draft agenda at that stage.

Just for clarification, is the agenda open to any part of the chartered 
work (for example, RR and SSP with it's various complexities) or should 
we use this time to focus on the more immediate work items (threats, 
base).  Sorry, I'm still a little new to the process.

-- 
Arvel

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:05:02 +0000

Hi Arvel,

> base).  Sorry, I'm still a little new to the process.

The agenda is open to any part of the chartered work, but with the
clear preponderance of time/effort on the immediate deliverables.

Cheers,
Stephen.