Subject: [ietf-dkim] Now supporting rsa-sha256

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:56:46 -0800 (PST)

[Sorry if this is a duplicate, but it seems like my other post 
vanished...]

Our open source implementation now supports rsa-sha256 hashes and signatures, 
and tests in both directions against AT&T's and Alt-N's implementations.

The source code is available at:

 	http://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Arvel Hathcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:53:57 -0600

Our open source lib is also ready to go with rsa-sha256 at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/libdkim

-- 
Arvel

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [Sorry if this is a duplicate, but it seems like my other post vanished...]
> 
> Our open source implementation now supports rsa-sha256 hashes and 
> signatures, and tests in both directions against AT&T's and Alt-N's 
> implementations.
>