Subject: [ietf-dkim] binary DKIM key

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:05:24 -0600

After talking to Olafur, he was fairly convincing about the battle  
that might ensue, and that things have changed with respect to the  
roadblocks that exist for newer RR types.  Developing a new RR type  
for the DKIM binary key may be the path of the least resistance.

-Doug
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Mark Delany <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 08:40:06 +0000

> for the DKIM binary key may be the path of the least resistance.

And to that end I've stuck my hand up to rough-out a draft for
consideration by this WG. I've already had some early feedback to
scrape off the really big worts and I hope to have it cleaned up
enough to publish in a week or two.

At IETF65 today Olarfur, amongst others, graciously offered to help
out on the DNS aspects.

Mark.