Subject: [ietf-dkim] base: is anyone actually *using* n= in their dns records?

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:22:40 +0200

And why would one want to?  What sort of information would be conveyed
and how?  Is it something that would be included in a diagnostic MDN?

Eliot
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:28:19 -0500

I have n=send%20comments%20to%20tony%40att%2Ecom; in mine. (Translation:
"n=send comments to [email-masked];".)

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

---

From: Mark Delany <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:47:13 +0000

> "n=send comments to [email-masked];".)

I've seen a few n=http://mydomain/readmoreaboutmypolicy.htm

> > and how?  Is it something that would be included in a diagnostic MDN?

I guess the analog might be the Comment: header. Anything beyond that
would seem to require formalizing.

Mark.