Subject: [ietf-dkim] resolving 1193

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:59:55 +0100

Chair-hat on.

Barry and I exchanged mail on this and we see a pretty strong
consensus for making the change proposed in 1193 (bodyhash),
so barring further novel debate, we plan to make this an
ACCEPT.

Of course since we don't yet have a detailed proposal for how
exactly to do this ("bh=" or whatever etc) people will have an
opportunity to raise specific issues once the new text is
sent to the list or included in base-01.

As I understand it, the action is therefore on Eric, as document
editor, to generate text for this. (And he can of course go find
help wherever he wishes.)

Chair-hat off.

Regards,
Stephen.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html