Subject: [ietf-dkim] Auth-Results open discussion forum

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:10:52 -0800

Folks,

There is now a list for pursuing the specific topic of the Auth-Results 
specification.

The mailing list is [email-masked].

To subscribe, go to:
  <http://mipassoc.org/mailman/listinfo/mail-vet-discuss>

The list is intended for specific, transient efforts at specific group projects, 
relating to development of components in an email trust-overlay (mail vetting) 
capability.
-- 

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
<http://bbiw.net>
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:39:50 -0500

On 03/09/2006 17:10, Dave Crocker wrote:
> The list is intended for specific, transient efforts at specific group
> projects, relating to development of components in an email trust-overlay
> (mail vetting) capability.

Is there an archive for this list?

Scott K

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:15:44 -0800

> Is there an archive for this list?

of course.

take a look at the web page i cited:

<<http://mipassoc.org/mailman/listinfo/mail-vet-discuss>>

d/
-- 

Dave Crocker