Subject: [ietf-dkim] WG last call on threats draft

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:34:49 +0000

Hi All,

This note is to formally kick off a WG last call on the threats
draft [1].

Please continue to use the "New Issue:" in the subject line
scheme so we can track whatever comes up [2].

Please also take into account currently open and resolved
issues [3].

The WG last call will run until the end of the IETF meeting,
i.e. until the end of Friday March 24th.

Regards,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-threats-01.txt
[2] http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q1/001880.html
[3] http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2006q1/002483.html

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 07:41:04 +0100

#1170

We need the concept of a "strong" policy, but that could be
explained without mentioning SSP or SSP details, I've tried
this at <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Signing_Policy>

                             Bye, Frank

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:34:47 +0100

> This note is to formally kick off a WG last call on the threats

And this one is to formally close the WG last call. Assuming that
the next revision from Jim contains no surprises, we'll have
closed all the open issues on our list.

There's of course no problem in taking nits at any stage, I guess
that Jim can collect them and apply any during auth-48, but the WG
is now substantively done with this document.

When -02 is out, Barry and I will send it to the IESG once
everyone's had a chance to check the diffs, maybe after a week
or so.

Well done to all, esp Jim,
Stephen.