Subject: [ietf-dkim] Agenda updated again

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 23:58:15 +0000

This time for the last time I think (but am not sure).
We're now on Monday 1300 (2 hours) and Wed 1510 (1 hour).
No doubt this resolves some conflicts and creates others,
but that'll always be true.
Agenda is at [1].

Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:13:20 -0500

I wish there were something that could be done about the conflict with
the eai Email Address Internationalization BOF.

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:24:36 -0800

>the eai Email Address Internationalization BOF.

clone(2) ?

       Mike

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:38:39 -0800

> the eai Email Address Internationalization BOF.

yeah, that's a pretty impressive conflict to have set up.

d/

-- 

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
<http://bbiw.net>
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:17:23 -0500

> yeah, that's a pretty impressive conflict to have set up.

For what it's worth, it's because those arranging the EAI BOF didn't put 
DKIM as a conflict, probably at least partly because DKIM is in the 
Security Area and not everyone who spends their time in the Apps Area 
looks there.

When we scheduled DKIM, I put IEE -- the name EAI used in Vancouver -- 
as a conflict, but I had no idea that they would use a different name 
now.  And apparently Marcia wasn't able to resolve it afterward (DKIM 
has a long list of conflicting WGs).

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Pervasive Computing Technology  ([email-masked])
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:25:34 -0800

offlist.

and here i was, thinking it was klensin's way of making sure that i could not 
continue to hassle his group's effort.  (they are parition internet mail address 
-- and therefore bisecting interoperability -- by creating an email addressing 
partition, with no apparent sense of the impact or deep concern for dealing with 
it.)

d/

-- 

Dave Crocker

---

From: Mark Delany <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 06:30:05 +0000

> When we scheduled DKIM, I put IEE -- the name EAI used in Vancouver -- 

For what it's worth, I hope I speak for many by saying that the
efforts of the WG chairs are greatly appreciated. Working on schedules
is just one of the many behind-the-scene efforts that these folk
do. Oftentimes it seems like they go through a lot of drudgery just so
the rest of us have the luxury of focusing on the interesting
technical aspects.

I have no idea why they were crazy enough to step forward, but I'm
glad they did as, IMHO, competent and careful chairs are a critical
factor to our success.

Mark.

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:00:09 +0000

> the eai Email Address Internationalization BOF.

Your wish has apparently been granted somehow [1]. DKIM slots
are unchanged (Monday 1300, Wed. 1510), but EAI has moved to
Monday 1740.

Stephen.

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:27:28 -0500

Yes, enough people seem to have complained about this particular conflict.

	Tony Hansen