Subject: [ietf-dkim] Proposal to address Expiration Issue: Partial DKIM Verificaton Support

From: "Hector Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:44:46 -0400

I put together this draft I-D to help address the expiration/key revocation
issues and add the same time assist with DKIM migration with partial DKIM
verification support:

            "Partial DKIM Verifier Support using a
                  DKIM-Received Trace Header"

Abstract

   A proposal offering partial DKIM verification support to help resolve
   premature DKIM signature expiration and key revocation related
   problems associated with time shifted DKIM verifier applications.

http://isdg.net/public/ietf/drafts/draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt
http://isdg.net/public/ietf/drafts/draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.html

This might help to relieve some pressure with the DKIM-BASE documentation.
This will also help MUA DKIM-ready designers and may also serve as a early
adoption/promotion for organizations with migration plans to a full DKIM
implementation.

--
Hector Santos, Santronics Software, Inc.
http://www.santronics.com

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html