Subject: [ietf-dkim] Fw: I-D ACTION:draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt

From: "Hector Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:34:25 -0400

The following I-D was published as a DKIM helper technology to:

    - Help address possible Expiration and Key retention issue
      with MUAs, and

    - also server as an early adopter or partial DKIM support
      concept for backends,

    - while keeping the same DKIM-BASE protocol.

I believe it could serve a purpose to relieve some of the expiration and key
revocation discussion "pressures" regarding the MUA rat hole.  Comments
welcome.

--
Hector Santos, Santronics Software, Inc.
http://www.santronics.com

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Partial DKIM Verifier Support using a DKIM-Received Trace Header
Author(s) : H. Santos
Filename : draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt
Pages : 9
Date : 2006-4-25

A proposal offering partial DKIM verification support to help resolve
premature DKIM signature expiration and key revocation related
problems associated with time shifted DKIM verifier applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.txt

....

HTML version at:

http://isdg.net/public/ietf/drafts/draft-santos-dkim-rcvd-00.html

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html