Subject: [ietf-dkim] jabber meeting announce - April 20th, 1600 (Dublin)

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:17:31 +0100

Folks,

We're going to schedule our first "formal" jabber meeting
slot for two weeks from today, on April 20 at 1600 here
(Dublin), i.e. 1100 EST, 0800 PST and something terrible
for most people not in Europe or the US (sorry). The meeting
will (nominally) last for one hour.

The agenda will be to attempt to resolve (modulo confirmation
on the list) one or maybe two base- issues from the list.

We'll nominate specific issues a few days ahead of time
depending on what's been happening on the list.  Remember
though, that for the first meeting, we're not going to be
ambitious - starting slowly seems better.

If this is a problem for you, let me know. If there are
enough problems we'll put it back to the following week.

Meanwhile you can try out jabber any time since the
meeting rooms used during the IETF meeting seem to still
be available (and I can see a few folks have been in).

Our meeting room is therefore:

[email-masked]

with logs at:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/

Getting through firewalls may, or may not, be easy for you.
I've had to play about a bit and still haven't sorted out
access from all of the different networks from which I might
possibly attend.

Regards,
Stephen.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html