Subject: [ietf-dkim] Type in Section 6.3

From: Arvel Hathcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 15:22:03 -0500

One of our guys here spotted this today:

Section 6.3 (page 37) in the INFORMATIVE IMPLEMENTER'S NOTE under item 3.

"if the body hash does match, the entire signature must be considered to 
have failed"

IMO it should be "if the body hash does not match..."

-- 
Arvel

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Eric Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 14:08:33 -0700

> "if the body hash does match, the entire signature must be
> considered to have failed"
>

Picky, picky.  OK, if you insist.

eric