Subject: [ietf-dkim] Mandatory v= (summary from jabber session)

From: Eric Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 11:02:28 -0700

As discussed in this morning's Jabber session, I have changed the 
"v=" tag in the DKIM-Signature header field from "MUST NOT" to 
"MUST", with an initial value of "0.2".  We'll expect this to go to 
"1" when the spec is published.

eric
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Arvel Hathcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:10:57 -0500

> As discussed in this morning's Jabber session, I have changed the "v="
 > tag in the DKIM-Signature header field from "MUST NOT" to "MUST", with
 > an initial value of "0.2".  We'll expect this to go to "1" when the
 > spec is published.

That sounds good to me.  Sorry I missed the session.

-- 
Arvel