Subject: [ietf-dkim] jabber again today

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:23:19 -0400

Reminder: We have another jabber meeting scheduled for today, 8 June, at 
1500 UTC.  I have one hour free then, but Stephen has said he can 
continue it up to two hours, if that's needed.  The first goal today 
will be to finish up the issues we missed getting to last time.

Please have reviewed Eric's -base-03b document before the meeting:
   http://www.neophilic.com/~eric/DKIM/draft-ietf-dkim-base-03b.html

And again, the room is "[email-masked]".

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, Internet Messaging Technology  ([email-masked])
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 06:29:23 -0700

> And again, the room is "[email-masked]".

Is there a link to the diff of this draft?

-Doug