Subject: [ietf-dkim] base progressing towards WG last call

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:25:26 +0100

At the end of today's jabber [1] we'd only a handful of open
issues remaining [2] so we're starting to think about WG LC
for the base spec.

There'll be no jabber next week since the chairs are not around,
but our next one is on Thursday June 22nd, 1500 UTC as usual.

So we're thinking of closing base for new issues just before
that (June 21).

Then we rattle through whatever issues exist and Eric pushes out
a new I-D at the appropriate time.

Then we start WG L-C.

Not quite sure how that'll work with the drafts cutoff for Montreal
(June 26), but with luck we can start WG LC just before or after
the meeting. Before would be good.

Bottom line is that we should all read and comment base-03b [3]
in the next two weeks. Comments at this stage should of course
include suggested fixes.

Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/dkim/2006-06-08.html
[2] 
https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Order=ASC&Query=Queue%20%3D%20'dkim'%20AND%20(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50&OrderBy=id&Page=1&Format=
[3] http://www.neophilic.com/~eric/DKIM/draft-ietf-dkim-base-03b.html

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html