Subject: [ietf-dkim] agenda slots...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:13:33 +0100

Folks,

I plan to send out a draft agenda for Montreal in a day or so.

We have two slots:

Slot#1: Tuesday, 1740-1840, Room 518AB
Slot#2: Wednesday, 1300-1500, Room 518AB

Our goal this time is to finish discussing issues on base if
we can, and to start detailed discussion on ssp (or whatever
it gets called).

The first slot will therefore be a tedious work session limited
to discussing existing, *open* issues on base (that are in the
tracker).

The second slot will be more open and will cover the overall WG
status, the SSP thing, the overview document, a couple of other
minor items and anything else relevant that we've time for that
people want to cover.

If you want some agenda time please drop a mail to the chairs
saying how long you want, and for what and we'll get back to
you.

Stephen.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html