Subject: [ietf-dkim] draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-requirements //definitions to support list concept

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:21:48 -0700

2.  Definitions

   o Designated Domain:  A domain that is authoritative for the First  
Party Address.

   o DKIM Signer Extended:  DKIM Signer Complete state applies with a  
proviso that common services are also used.

-Doug

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 20:53:10 +0100 (IST)

> proviso that common services are also used.

Those are not currently used and IMO don't need to be until after
we've gotten rough consensus on some requirement statement that
uses them.

So, I see no reason whatsoever to make such a change.

Stephen.