Subject: [ietf-dkim] Requirements clarification: Specification of domain holder

From: Scott Kitterman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 13:03:47 -0400

*** 508,514 ****
  5.3.  Practice and Expectation Requirements

     In this section, a Practice is defined as a true statement according
!    to the domain holder of its intended externally viewable behavior.
     An Expectation combines with a Practice to convey what the domain
     holder considers the likely outcome of the survivability of the
     Practice at a receiver.  For example, a Practice that X is true when
--- 513,519 ----
  5.3.  Practice and Expectation Requirements

     In this section, a Practice is defined as a true statement according
!    to the RFC2822.From domain holder of its intended externally viewable 
behavior.
     An Expectation combines with a Practice to convey what the domain
     holder considers the likely outcome of the survivability of the
     Practice at a receiver.  For example, a Practice that X is true when
***************

The proposed wording is less subject to misinterpretation.

Scott K
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 11:14:14 -0700

Done.

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:38:25 -0400

Add RFC2822.Sender.

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]