Subject: [ietf-dkim] Jabber server?

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:10:26 -0700

I am unable to connect to the jabber server.  Is this working?

-Doug
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:51:01 +0100

Doug. jabber.org seems to be down. You need to re-register
at another service.

http://www.jabber.org/user/publicservers.shtml has a list.

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:26:02 +0200

> http://www.jabber.org/user/publicservers.shtml has a list.

There's apparently no server supporting the existing Java
1.1.x client applet, if somebody here knows a server doing
this please post the info.  I asked Peter (the maintainer of
the list) about it in 2005, but he also didn't know a Jabber
server for this Java applet.  I wonder why nobody offers a
simple https + auth basic + post "gateway" for writing, with
http (auto refresh) for reading.

Frank