Subject: [ietf-dkim] New Issue: Discover "requirement"

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:50:45 -0700

The the section on Discovery dictates a number of technical specifics, 
without stating what is to be discovered and without explaining the 
basis for the detail requirements.

I also suggest that any requirements pertaining to the DNS always make a 
clear distinction between DNS global name registration, versus use of 
DNS servers for queries.

(You can't have the latter without the former, but you can have the 
former without the latter...  And, no, no one is requested to say that 
fast 3 times.)

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html