Subject: [ietf-dkim] DKIM jabber room problems -- meeting cancelled

From: DKIM Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:51:55 -0400

Stephen and I aren't able to connect to the DKIM jabber room, and we
haven't gotten an answer yet from the support folks.  And so we have to
cancel the meeting.  We'll try again next week, if the room is working
then.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:38:20 +0200

DKIM Chair wrote:
 
> we have to cancel the meeting.  We'll try again next week, if
> the room is working then.

I'm completely new to anything-IM including jabber, therefore
I forwarded your info to the DKIM channel (or what appears to
be that channel, JohnL and Tony were there).

Since about a week it's possible to get Google talk accounts
without GMail account, a normal Google account is enough - if
that helps, as I said I've no clue.  I joined the "DKIM room"
from an account on another server (ursine.ca, not jabber.org).

Frank