Subject: [ietf-dkim] www.dkim.org is now a full-fledged "direct" web address

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:38:56 -0700

Folks,

You might have been aware that "dkim.org" could only be used to reference the 
DKIM home page.  The internals didn't permit better than that.

That has now been fixed.

www.dkim.org and dkim.org now point directly to the set of dkim web pages.

For example <http://www.dkim.org/deploy> will give you the list of deployed 
implementations.

In other words, you do not have to use the mipassoc.org reference, to get to the 
dkim pages.  (However the MIPA page template has been retained.)

It will take several days for your DNS cache to flush the old address associated 
with dkim.org.

However www.dkim.org seems to work now.

Please let me know of any problems.

d/

ps. Thanks to Jim Fenton for making the DNS change for this.
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html