Subject: [ietf-dkim] Last Call: 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dkim-base)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:00:29 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Keys Identified Mail WG 
to consider the following document:

- 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures '
   <draft-ietf-dkim-base-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-11-07.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-base-06.txt

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 10:09:28 -0400

Yeah!

(Let the games begin...)

d/

The IESG wrote:
> final comments on this action. 

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html