Subject: [ietf-dkim] what IS the status of open issues?

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:15:42 -0700

Folks,

In looking through the open issues list, at 
<https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html> it seems that most or all items 
are awaiting the next draft of the requirements document.

Is this (in)correct?  If it is incorrect, then what items have made 
progress?

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 08:13:47 +0200

Dave,

Many of the issues are awaiting confirmation from the chairs that I
should close them.  In some cases this is due simply to an apparent
consensus on the jabber session that no change should be made, but that
it would be confirmed on the mailing list.

Eliot

Dave Crocker wrote:
> <https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html> it seems that most or all
> items are awaiting the next draft of the requirements document.
>