Subject: [ietf-dkim] DKIM-Signature header example in draft-ietf-dkim-base-07b

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:04:52 -0800

Hello,

Section 3.5 (The DKIM-Signature header field) of 
draft-ietf-dkim-base-07b mentions that the "v" tag must be 
included.  The informational example of a signature header is given as:

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha256; d=example.net; s=brisbane;
    c=simple; q=dns/txt; i=@eng.example.net;
    t=1117574938; x=1118006938;
    h=from:to:subject:date;
    z=From:[email-masked]|To:[email-masked]|
      Subject:demo=20run|Date:July=205,=202005=203:44:08=20PM=20-0700;
    bh=MTIzNDU2Nzg5MDEyMzQ1Njc4OTAxMjM0NTY3ODkwMTI=;
    b=dzdVyOfAKCdLXdJOc9G2q8LoXSlEniSbav+yuU4zGeeruD00lszZ
             VoG4ZHRNiYzR

Shouldn't that be:

DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha256; d=example.net; s=brisbane;
    v=0.5; c=simple; q=dns/txt; i=@eng.example.net;
    t=1117574938; x=1118006938;
    h=from:to:subject:date;
    z=From:[email-masked]|To:[email-masked]|
      Subject:demo=20run|Date:July=205,=202005=203:44:08=20PM=20-0700;
    bh=MTIzNDU2Nzg5MDEyMzQ1Njc4OTAxMjM0NTY3ODkwMTI=;
    b=dzdVyOfAKCdLXdJOc9G2q8LoXSlEniSbav+yuU4zGeeruD00lszZ
             VoG4ZHRNiYzR

Regards,
-sm

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html