Subject: [ietf-dkim] Administrivia...

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:00:09 +0000

Hi all,

The overview-04 and ssp-reqs-03 have been submitted, but until
they pop out formally, there're copies at [1].

Once the ssp-reqs-03 is out, I'll start a 2 week WGLC on it
so you should read it now if you've not already (as before if
you're raising a new issue that you want tracked, use a
new thread and make it obvious that its an issue for the
tracker, e.g. "ssp-reqs issue: foo").

The agenda for Prague is short for now:

1. agenda bash
2. ssp-reqs issues
3. ssp protocol discussion
4. overview status
5. AOB

So, if there's something else that you want included I think
we've some time. Let me know today - I'll be submitting the
agenda tomorrow.

Stephen.

[1] http://dkim.org/ietf-dkim.htm
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html