Subject: [ietf-dkim] IETF 69 DKIM session

From: DKIM Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:47:27 -0400

For the moment, here's the information about the DKIM session in 
Chicago:
DKIM Session 1 (2 hours)
Tuesday, Afternoon Session I 1300-1500
Room Name: Breakout 7

I'll remind everyone that the schedule often changes, that this isn't 
cast in stone, and that the IETF meeting runs from Monday morning to 
Friday noon.  So anything might happen.  But that's where/when we are 
for now.

-- 
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 22:47:32 +0100

DKIM Chair wrote:
> For the moment, here's the information about the DKIM session in Chicago:
> DKIM Session 1 (2 hours)

And just to prove Barry right, we're currently [1] bumped out
to Friday but shuffling is continuing...

S.

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=69

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:39:40 -0400

Next pass:
MON 1520-1720 Afternoon Session II
Breakout 2 SEC dkim Domain Keys Identified Mail WG

This looks reasonably solid, but keep an eye on the agenda.

-- 
Barry