Subject: [ietf-dkim] Authentication-Results: header draft

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:34:02 -0800 (PST)

I just sent this off to ietf-822 and MAAWG's "techincal" list.  Once more 
mentioning it here as well.  Hoping to hand it off to our IETF AD soon.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:32:30 -0800 (PST)
From: Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Authentication-Results: header draft

I have a draft for a new RFC2822-style header to be used to convey e-mail 
authentication results between MTAs and user agents.  The draft has been 
undergoing evolution and review for some time now and I'd like to open it up to 
a wider audience now in hopes of handing it off to the IETF area director soon 
to begin the RFC process.  The latest version is available here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header/

Discussion about it takes place on a mailing list referenced toward the bottom 
of that draft.  Feel free to send feedback to me directly or (preferably) by 
joining the list and discussing it there.

--
Murray S. Kucherawy ========================================= [email-masked]
Principal Engineer           Sendmail, Inc.                Emeryville, CA, USA
(510) 594-5400                                         http://www.sendmail.com
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html