Subject: [ietf-dkim] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-00

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:56:47 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Tony Hansen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-dkim-deployment
Revision:	 00
Title:		 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Development, Deployment and Operations
Creation_date:	 2007-11-11
WG ID:		 dkim
Number_of_pages: 21

Abstract:
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) associates a "responsible" identity
with a message and provides a means of verifying that the association
is legitimate.  [RFC4871] DKIM defines a domain-level authentication
framework for email using public-key cryptography and key server
technology.  This permits verifying the source or intermediary for a
message, as well as the contents of messages.  The ultimate goal of
this framework is to permit a signing domain to assert responsibility
for a message, thus proving and protecting the identity associated
with the message and the integrity of the messages itself, while
retaining the functionality of Internet email as it is known today.
Such protection of email identity may assist in the global control of
"spam" and "phishing".  This document provides implementation,
deployment, operational and migration considerations for DKIM.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html