Subject: [ietf-dkim] IETF-70 Agenda

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 18:34:46 +0000

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the late agenda.

Feel free to ping Barry or I for changes.

IETF-70 DKIM meeting agenda

Tuesday 1520-1720, Salon 1.

The main goal of the meeting should be to try get SSP ready for
WGLC starting at/after the meeting.

0. Agenda bash (5)
1. WG and document status (5)
2. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp/ (30)
3. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/draft-ietf-dkim-overview/ (15)
4. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/draft-ietf-dkim-deployment/ (15)
5. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/draft-otis-dkim-tpa-ssp-02.txt (10)
6. AOB (plenty)

Regards,
Stephen.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:58:26 -0800

Looks good to me.  I'll volunteer to give a short update on SSP changes
since the last draft.  I don't think we need to totally rehash SSP,
since we have been talking about it for several WG meetings now.

-Jim