Subject: [ietf-dkim] Proposal to amend SSP draft with a reporting address

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 16:13:41 -0800 (PST)

At MAAWG someone pointed out that a sender might be interested in knowing 
when his/her domain is being abused, i.e. if something appears to be 
Suspicious.

In line with this and having talked to Jim about it, attached is some 
proposed amended text versus the ssp-01 draft which adds an optional 
reporting address to be used when the SSP algorithm results in something 
being labeled Suspicious.

I intend to come up with a subsequent draft that has two purposes:

a) add something similar to DKIM key records;

b) define a format for such reports (i.e. ARF or something similar)

Comments welcome.

--
Murray S. Kucherawy ========================================= [email-masked]
Principal Engineer           Sendmail, Inc.                Emeryville, CA, USA
(510) 594-5400                                         http://www.sendmail.com
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html