Subject: [ietf-dkim] DKIM/SSP C/C++ API

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:32:22 -0400

We had put our DKIM/SSP work on the back burner until all this was more 
settled.   We had wrote a C/C++ DKIM/SSP library that pre-dated the 
final DKIM changes with the 2nd body signature and other considerations.

I am wondering if there is an open source C/C++ library that is current 
with the latest DKIM/SSP technical specifications that I can analyze and 
work with to update our own library.

-- 
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:10:29 +0100

> work with to update our own library.

Cheating:  I entered "dkim.org" in the location line of my browser, went
down to "implementations" reaching <http://dkim.org/deploy/index.htm>,
picked "libdkim" reaching <http://dkim.org/deploy/altn-2.txt>, and found
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/libdkim>, latest release 1.0.17 two days
ago.  There's even an RSS feed, nice.  After my OS/2 box crashed the RSS
feed of <http://openspf.org> was for some weeks my only connection to
stuff I care about (the GoogleReader iGoogle gadget was my friend).

 Frank

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:30:07 -0700

Hi Hector,
At 12:32 02-11-2007, Hector Santos wrote:
>I am wondering if there is an open source C/C++ library that is 
>current with the latest DKIM/SSP technical specifications that I can 
>analyze and work with to update our own library.

See dkim-milter.

Regards,
-sm