Subject: [ietf-dkim] ADMIN: MIPAssoc.Org and DKIM.Org mailing list host change -- 2/16-17: 1-6pm Pacific tme

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 11:53:31 -0800

Folks,

The scheduled transition of MIPAssoc.Org and DKIM.Org accounts, including 
mailing lists, archives and web pages, will take place today, starting at 1pm, 
pacific time.  (1 hour from now.)  They are being moved to a new machine.

All message posting and subscription changing access will be disabled during the 
outage.

If all goes well -- which it never does for operations work -- they will again 
be accessible within an hour or so.  The expected worst-case outage will be 
until 6pm, pacific time, today.

The effect of the transfers should otherwise be invisible to everyone accessing 
these sites.

If you experience any change or problem, please let me know immediately at 
[email-masked].  [email-masked] is ok, but might take longer for me 
to see. Or call me at +1.408.246.8253.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html