Subject: [ietf-dkim] What's the errata process for RFC4871?

From: Mark Delany <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:16:10 -0700

A minor typo in one of the examples has been pointed out by one of  
our implementers and I don't really know the process for fixing this.  
Can someone explain this for me? (Chairs maybe).

The typo is the absence of v=1 in the example on page 25. No big deal.

Mark.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:38:34 -0700

>our implementers and I don't really know the process for fixing this.

http://www.rfc-editor.org/how_to_report.html

Regards,
-sm

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:06:34 +0100

>From there it's supposed to be copied to the authors as far as their
address is known, and to the IESG + relevant AD.  After that the AD
somehow figures out if it should be "confirmed", no issue for a typo:

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfc-editor-errata-process>

 Frank