Subject: [ietf-dkim] Draft summary for IETF 71 DKIM meeting

From: DKIM Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:01:50 -0400

I have put a draft summary of yesterday afternoon's meeting here:
   http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/dkim.txt

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:59:08 -0700

>    http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/dkim.txt

One thing that occurred to me after the meeting is that we didn't talk
about when last call for asp should be. Last call is usually a good
forcing function, especially since there's usually a lull after the
meeting. Aren't we pretty close to being there if not there already?

		Mike

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:40:10 -0400

> meeting. Aren't we pretty close to being there if not there already?

Stephen and I specifically didn't want to set a date for last call yet.  We'd 
like to get those last five (or so) issues resolved first.  If discussion of 
those seems torpid, we'll propose leaving the document as is and going into WGLC 
on it.  Let's see what happens.

Yes, we're pretty close.

Barry