Subject: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-14.txt]

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:38:37 -0700

pretty versions are now at:

   <http://dkim.org#related>

d/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action:draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-14.txt
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status
	Author(s)       : M. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-14.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2008-03-19

This memo defines a new message header field for use with electronic
mail messages to indicate the results of message authentication
efforts.  Mail user agents (MUAs) may use this message header field
to relay that information in a convenient way to users or to make
sorting and filtering decisions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html