Subject: [ietf-dkim] it's quiet. too quiet.

From: "J D Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:00:01 -0400

Does that mean we're done?

--
J.D. Falk
Receiver Products
Return Path 

work with me!
http://www.returnpath.net/careers/

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Al Iverson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:22:31 -0500

> Does that mean we're done?

Whenever a list starts to die down, I wonder to myself, did I typo my
killfile, effectively resulting in all listmail being deleted?
Especially lately, as my killfile has grown substantially larger. (Too
many overly focused brains, not enough time to read it all.)

Best,
Al Iverson
PS - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Think_We're_Alone_Now

-- 
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com
News, stats, info, and commentary on blacklists: http://www.dnsbl.com
My personal website: http://www.aliverson.com -- Chicago, IL, USA
Remove "lists" from my email address to reach me faster and directly.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html