Subject: [ietf-dkim] mipassoc.org is dkim signing

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:48:01 -0700

Folks,

Thought it worth mentioning (touting):

      As of late Monday afternoon, mail coming from mipassoc.org, such as the 
ietf-dkim mailing list, is now carrying a DKIM signature.

Eliot Lear has been helping my ISP (songbird) to get this running, using the 
milter module.

Thanks, Eliot!

(And thanks Murray...)

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Al Iverson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:26:34 -0400

Cool!

Al

-- 
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com
News, stats, info, and commentary on blacklists: http://www.dnsbl.com
My personal website: http://www.aliverson.com   --   Chicago, IL, USA
Remove "lists" from my email address to reach me faster and directly.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:42:37 -0400

Excellent job! Nice to be eating our own dog food.

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:27:56 +0200

Dave Crocker wrote:

> As of late Monday afternoon, mail coming from mipassoc.org, such
> as the ietf-dkim mailing list, is now carrying a DKIM signature.

Good, let's see what happens.  

Unrelated, the old SSP Wikipedia article got an overhaul, now at
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Author_Domain_Signing_Practises>

 Frank