Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Consensus check: Domain Existence Check

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:44:47 -0700

>b. Modify

Replace with the text from draft-levine-adsp-00

/d
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:08:31 -0600

b. Modify

As others have suggested, the text from draft-levine-adsp-00 makes more
sense (or less non-sense) than the current primary WG draft.

But mostly, I just want to move from the argument phase to the
implementation phase and I am caring less and less how we accomplish that.

(Given the dwindling number of active participants in the conversation, I
suspect that there's a silent majority who'd agree with me if they hadn't
stopped reading the list already.)

-- 
J.D. Falk
Return Path

Work with me!
http://www.returnpath.net/careers/