Subject: [ietf-dkim] Modification of the ietf-dkim-ssp-03 draft.

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 19:17:47 -0700

This draft represents an effort to:

1) Simplify signing practices discovery.

2) Avoid constraints on how signing domains might use DKIM i=  
parameters.

3) Avoid practices terminology that might imply unintended actions.

4) Reduce publishing overhead when ADSP records are applied in  
conjunction with all A records.

5) Clarify SMTP as being the scope of the practices.

This effort is only to assist in making forward progress, and to help  
flesh out possible solutions for the straw poll.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-otis-dkim-adsp-00.txt
http://www.sonic.net/~dougotis/id/draft-otis-dkim-adsp-00.html

A note to Jim,

The following tag can be used to avoid artwork being reformatted by  
xml editors:

<artwork name="" type="" height="" width="" xml:space="preserve">
</artwork>

-Doug
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html