Subject: [ietf-dkim] draft-otis-dkim-adsp-00

From: Douglas Otis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 19:30:54 -0700

Should have spend more time proof reading...

4.2.2.  Author Signing Practices Discovery Procedure

Error:

3. _Verify Support of SMTP._ The host SHOULD query DNS for an A
    record at the Author Domain.  If the result of this query is
    anything other than a "NOERROR" response with at least one A
    record, the discovery algorithm terminates with a result
    indicating SMTP is by the Author Domain.

Append "If no MX record was obtained," for:

3. _Verify Support of SMTP._ If no MX record was obtained, the
    host SHOULD query DNS for an A record at the Author Domain.
    If the result of this query is  anything other than a "NOERROR"
    response with at least one A record, the discovery algorithm
    terminates with a result indicating SMTP is by the Author
    Domain.

-Doug
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html