Subject: [ietf-dkim] dkim and mailing list

From: Byung-Hee HWANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 03:10:11 +0900

hi, my name is byunghee from South Korea. long time ago, i've heard
about dkim over the internet. that gives me a confidence; somebody trust
that my email is not a spam. however, my some client do not like this
dkim because dkim bring some problems on mailing list. well, do you
discuss with above the problems? and now, is there any way to solve?
actually, yes, i love dkim's basic philosophy ;;

sincerely,

byunghee

-- 
"You trying to put muscle on me?"
		-- Jack Woltz, "Chapter 1", page 56

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 12:40:14 -0700

> actually, yes, i love dkim's basic philosophy ;;

Byung-Hee,

Welcome to the DKIM world.  This mailing list has a focus on writing new 
technical details related to DKIM.  There are some other mailing lists for 
discussions about using existing specifications.

Please take a look at:

    <http://dkim.org/#deployment>

I think, perhaps, the best list for your concerns is:

    <http://mipassoc.org/mailman/listinfo/dkim-ops>

d/

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html