Subject: [ietf-dkim] Re-send: Considerations for rechartering

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

Apparently this got missed.  Re-sending...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Considerations for rechartering

I'd suggest we consider rechartering to cover this draft:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting

The draft depends on two other drafts which are more broadly-based 
(draft-shafranovich-feedback-report and 
draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header) and thus may not be able to come under 
the working group's purview. draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header is 
currently in "AD Followup" status as an individual submission.

-MSK
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:44:43 +0000

Oops - probably just by me, sorry. (Found it in a wrong folder.)

S.