Subject: [ietf-dkim] Who runs testing.dkim.org ?

From: John L <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:35:38 +0000 (GMT)

It's a mail server that checks DKIM signatures, but it has an annoying bug 
that someone could probably fix in two minutes if I knew who the right 
someone was to ask.  Any hints?

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 06:19:18 -0800

Jim Fenton.

d/

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html