Subject: [ietf-dkim] [Fwd: Last Call: draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header (Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status) to Proposed Standard]

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:10:16 -0800

Folks,

It would be helpful to have responses to this formal IETF Last Call, posted to 
to the IESG and stating your basis for having an opinion about this draft, what 
your opinion is, with respect to its history, its utility, and its 
appropriateness for standardization.

The IESG prefers to have a reading of active community support for a draft, and 
especially one that is an independent submission, before declaring it a standard.

d/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header (Message Header 	Field 
for Indicating Message Authentication Status) to Proposed 	Standard
Date: Tue,  4 Nov 2008 11:02:00 -0800 (PST)
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status '
    <draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-17.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-02. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-17.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12283&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html