Subject: [ietf-dkim] Change of mailing address

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:50:46 -0500

IBM Research has eliminated almost 200 positions, including mine, and this 
Thursday (26 Feb) will be my last day with IBM, after almost 32 years.  I'm now 
looking for the next stage in my life (and any help with that will be 
appreciated).

So, effective immediately, please discard any IBM email addresses you have for 
me, and exclusively use <[email-masked]>.  I'll also remind everyone 
that if you're sending mail to the working group chairs, you can and should use 
the generic alias for us, <[email-masked]> (and that works for any 
working group, substituting the working group's name, obviously).

Barry

--
Barry Leiba  ([email-masked])
http://staringatemptypages.blogspot.com/
http://internetmessagingtechnology.org/

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html