Subject: [ietf-dkim] Final comment before WG Last Call

From: Byung-Hee HWANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:33:16 +0900

Dear DKIM Chair,

As non-native speaker, i feel difficulty whenever i say in English.
However, please let me say this, possibly it may be my final comment
before WG Last Call on the RFC4871 errata.

In my humble opinion, i think Murray could be the real cleaner on the
matters. You would need to listen to Murray's comments more than the
others' comments. Well, i do not think everyone struggles for the
solving of the matters. Unfortunately, some in RFC4871's insiders seems
to love RFC4871 more than DKIM itself. But i can understand a little bit
their position.

You know that Murray is writing about "Message Header Field for
Indicating Message Authentication Status". As far as i know, the
"Message Header Field for Indicating Message Authentication Status"
draft depends on "DKIM signatures" draft with ADSP draft. I suspect that
is why Murray struggles more than the others do. Also Murray is one of
the top class implementor with Jason; see
<URL:http://sourceforge.net/projects/dkim-milter/>. Actually i felt
strongly about an accuracy and an intelligence from Murray's comments. I
will wait for your wise action.

Thanks,

byunghee

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html