Subject: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RFC 4871 DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures -- Update
	Author(s)       : D. Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-05-25

This updates RFC 4871, DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures.
Specifically the document clarifies the nature, roles and
relationship of the two DKIM identifier tag values that are
candidates for payload delivery to a receiving processing module.
The Update is in the style of an Errata entry, albeit a rather long
one.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871-errata-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html