Subject: [ietf-dkim] Shift Thurs or Fri?

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:12:40 -0400

Matt,

Greetings from Philadelphia.  WC Fields was right.

I'm home for Thursday and Friday this week and could swing a shift to replace 
the one I'm missing today.  Thursday would be best.  Looks like anytime is fine.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:22:28 -0400

wow.  isn't that precious.  any of you run a recording for the blind and dyslexic?

no?

guess I'll have to re-send to the guy who does.

hence, sorry.

d/

ps. For anyone interested in how the error occurs:  Thunderbird has a plug-in 
that pays attention to the current folder you are perusing and when you create a 
new draft, it automatically sets From: and To: to folder-specific values.  Sigh.

-- 

   Dave Crocker