Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Deiva Shanmugam

From: Al Iverson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:16:59 -0500

Deiva,

Why are you sending Facebook photo requests to this mailing list?

-- 
Al Iverson on Spam and Deliverability, see http://www.spamresource.com
News, stats, info, and commentary on blacklists: http://www.dnsbl.com
My personal website: http://www.aliverson.com   --   Chicago, IL, USA
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: deiva shanmugam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 08:43:47 +0530

Hi,

    Sorry for the spam. It was not done intentionally.

Unknowingly, a request was sent to the groups. Will make sure that nothing
goes wrong in future.

Thanks,
Deiva Shanmugam