Subject: [ietf-dkim] Fwd: Last Call: draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management (Guidelines for Considering Operations and Management of New Protocols and Protocol Extensions) to BCP

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 11:06:36 -0400

For those of you who've not seen this, please have a look and consider
making last-call comments on it if you have them.  It will most
definitely affect future versions of DKIM, and of many other IETF
protocols.

Barry, as chair

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:39 AM
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management
(Guidelines for Considering Operations and Management of New Protocols
and Protocol Extensions) to BCP
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Operations and Management Area
Working Group WG (opsawg) to consider the following document:

- 'Guidelines for Considering Operations and Management of New Protocols
  and Protocol Extensions '
  <draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management-07.txt> as a BCP

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-06-02. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsawg-operations-and-management-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16452&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html