Subject: [ietf-dkim] remote participation info

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:45:37 -0600

I'll be waking up early in Denver since I can't join y'all in Stockholm, so 
I've collected remote participation links from a handful of different tools 
pages.  Please let me know if I've missed anything here:

agenda: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/agenda?item=agenda75.html

chair slides: http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/75/slides/dkim-0.pdf

other docs: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/75/docs/dkim.tar.gz

audio: http://feed.verilan.com/ietf/stream06.m3u

jabber: xmpp:[email-masked]?join

jabber logs: http://jabber.ietf.org/logs/dkim

-- 
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc
http://www.returnpath.net/
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:16:34 +0200

JD,

This is sufficiently diligent of you to make me a little surprised that you did 
not include a link to a complete recording of what we are going to say...  I'm 
starting to feel as if actually being in the room will be redundant.

d/

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html