Subject: [ietf-dkim] domains with ADSP

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:14:59 +1200 (FJT)

Can anyone can point me to one or two domains with published adsp records? 

Thanks 
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: hector <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:47:18 -0400

> Can anyone can point me to one or two domains with

Franck,

Actually all domains have a ADSP record, either an explicit record or 
an implicit DKIM=unknown (neutral) non-record. :)

Jokes to the side, we used these for testing as discardable non-mail 
domains (no valid signature expected).

   catinthebox.net
   wildcatblog.net
   wildcatblog.com

I also recently added "all" policy for this email domain:

   isdg.net

I use it testing and for some external technical support lists 
including the new DKIM SUPPORT google group:

     http://groups.google.com/group/dkim-support

I will be watching its mail handling within this remailer.  When I get 
the time and change, I plan to contact google and propose they add 
ADSP support to the Management Task options.  They might be able to do 
conditionally offer this to explore it for this new google group.  I 
think it would be appropiate for the group "owner" to be able to 
define that option for the list mail.

Ideally, this is where it would of been nice if we had a similar SSP 
op=- (Always Signed, 1st or 3rd party) explicit semantic for ADSP.

Also, pretty soon our support and corporate domains, winserver.com and 
santronics.com, will also have ADSP records.

--
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com

---

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 14:57:37 -0600

> Can anyone can point me to one or two domains with published adsp records?

My personal domain, cybernothing.org, is surely one of the very few domains 
to publish ADSP and also participate heavily in discussion lists like this one.

_adsp_._domainkey.cybernothing.org      text = "dkim=all"

I haven't encountered a single problem with that configuration.

The handful of small Mailman lists I host on this server get a DKIM 
signature on the way out, no problems there either.

(This is purely anecdotal, not intended to replace serious testing by 
serious people.)

-- 
J.D. Falk
Return Path Inc
http://www.returnpath.net/
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:53:09 +1200 (FJT)

Thanks all for this info.

I did a survey with a lot of domains to get an idea on the rate of adoption of ADSP, results should be published Monday on http://eng.genius.com/

---

From: "J.D. Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:50:24 -0400

> I haven't encountered a single problem with that configuration.

...except my typo (doh!)  Fixed now, and I'll let you know how it goes.

---

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:59:29 -0400 (EDT)

It is now published. Comments welcomed, and suggestions for improvement for next cycle.