Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Resigner Support of RFC 5617 (ADSP)

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 13:25:23 -0700

Will somebody please tell John that his contempt is duly noted, and
would he stop sending me mail that I can't reply to because he's blacklisted
my domain?

thx, Mike

On 10/11/2009 01:15 PM, John Levine wrote:
>> I realize that this is an open and public forum, but the level of contempt
>> for this working group's output is astonishing.
>
> I've said consistently from day 1 that ADSP is useless and
> counterproductive, and that the only reason I was working on it was to
> minimize the damage it causes.  Where have you been?
>
> R's,
> John

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html