Subject: [ietf-dkim] AD review comments for draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-09

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:59:31 +0100

Tony, Ellen, Phillip, Dave and others,

I've finally done my AD review for draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-09
(and yes, it took a bit longer than it should have...). I have
couple of minor comments (below), but I've asked the secretariat
to start IETF Last Call, so you can consider these as the
first last call comments:

- IMHO much of the intended target audience is going to find Section 2
very heavy reading. I don't have any concrete suggestions on how to
make it easier to understand, however -- so perhaps leaving it as is
is OK.

- I had big difficulties in understanding Table 1. Probably some
rewording/additional explanation would be beneficial here...
 
- Section 10 (Acknowledgements): "TBD"?

- Section A.1.1.1: In DomainKeys, the g= field is required to
match the address in "From:"/"Sender:" -- while in DKIM, it's required
to match i= (which might be totally unrelated to anything in
"From:"/"Sender:"). Although this doesn't necessarily cause any
actions when migrating from DK to DKIM, perhaps it should be still
mentioned?

- RFC 2119 isn't listed in the References.

Best regards,
Pasi

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html