Subject: [ietf-dkim] Document Action: 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Development, Deployment and Operations' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:22:03 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Development, Deployment and 
   Operations '
   <draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-11.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document is the product of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Pasi Eronen and Tim Polk.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-deployment-11.txt

Technical Summary

   This document provides implementation, deployment, operational and
   migration considerations for DKIM.

Working Group Summary

   There are several areas where the document could provide more
   guidance, but the WG decided that more field experience is needed
   before we know what the guidance should be.

Document Quality

   This document gives guidance on implementation based on experience
   of participants and vendors who have already implemented the DKIM
   protocols.  The document has been well reviewed by participants
   with implementation/deployment experience.

Personnel

   The document shepherd is Barry Leiba, and the responsible area
   director is Pasi Eronen.

RFC Editor Note

   Please add a new paragraph to Section 1, after the first paragraph:

   The reader is encouraged to read the DKIM Service Overview document
   [RFC5585] before this document. More detailed guidance about DKIM
   and ADSP can also be found in the protocol specifications [RFC4871],
   [RFC5617], and [RFC5672].

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html