Subject: [ietf-dkim] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures

	Author(s)	: D. Crocker, M. Kucherawy, T. Hansen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-00.txt
	Pages		: 74
	Date		: 2010-8-16
	
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) permits a person, role, or
   organization that owns the signing domain to claim some
   responsibility for a message by associating the domain with the
   message.  This can be an author's organization, an operational relay
   or one of their agents.  DKIM separates the question of the identity
   of the signer of the message from the purported author of the
   message.  Assertion of responsibility is validated through a
   cryptographic signature and querying the signer's domain directly to
   retrieve the appropriate public key.  Message transit from author to
   recipient is through relays that typically make no substantive change
   to the message content and thus preserve the DKIM signature.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-rfc4871bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html