Subject: [ietf-dkim] IETF RFC procedural question

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:31:54 -0400

John Levine has reiterated and reminded "there's no such thing as a 
"3rd party signing policy" in DKIM or ADSP, hence we should talk about it.

I don't wish to have trouble here.

I was planning of writing a I-D ADSP extension to add a new tag that 
will propose a lite weight third party signer allow list.  Doug Otis 
has alway written a TPA (Third Party Authorization) extension for ADSP.

Question:

Is there a IETF RFC conflict with the functional specification of ADSP 
designed to exclude third party signing consideration with ADSP 
extensions that attempts to add third party signing practices?

Thanks

-- 
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com
http://santronics.blogspot.com

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html