Subject: [ietf-dkim] running code, wildcard dep't

From: "John R. Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Oct 2010 22:07:54 -0400

For a couple of days, I've been using a wildcard keys and putting a 
different selector on every message.  It works great.  Looking at the 
logs, I can see one key got looked up 32 times on my local server, so 
since I have three servers the total number was probably about 100.  Now I 
just need better logs to figure out what message that was.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. http://jl.ly
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 03:36:28 -0400

> just need better logs to figure out what message that was.

What is your goal here?

-- 
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com
http://santronics.blogspot.com