Subject: [ietf-dkim] Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11.txt> (DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:38:11 -0800

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers'
  <draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11.txt> as an Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-12-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo presents an experimental proposal to supplement Domain Keys
   Identified Mail (DKIM) by allowing advertisement of third-party
   signature authorizations on behalf of an email originator.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:07:00 -0500

> beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Nota bene:
Sean had this cross-posted to the ietf-dkim list to make sure the DKIM
folks saw it.  Please do NOT make last-call comments here; make them
on [email-masked], as the paragraph above says.

Barry, document shepherd