Subject: [ietf-dkim] Stephen Farrell's Yes on status-change-dkim-to-internetstandard-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 18:41:45 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
status-change-dkim-to-internetstandard-03: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

As a former co-chair of the DKIM wg, but never having been a
real axe-grinder, I think this transition is entirely fine and is a good
plan if we believe in standards-track progression.

And BTW, DKIM deployment got as far as tcd.ie - that really does
mean that this signing mechanism has become near universal. I'm
not at all clear that the corresponding verification mechanism is
as widely deplloyed, but that's ok.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html