Subject: [ietf-dkim] European Commision starts Consultation on Technical Specification DomainKeys Identified Mail Signatures (DKIM)

From: "Rolf E. Sonneveld" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 23:52:14 +0100

Hi, all,

just FYI: the European Commission has started a public consultation 
round on a number of standards. To quote from the objective paragraph:

    /*Objective of the consultation*/
    /The //*fast evolution in the ICT domain *//and the continuous
    emergence of new, global and innovative ICT services, applications
    and products fuels the growing importance of interoperability.//
    ////
    //Many//*ICT technical specifications *//are developed by
    organisations other than European standardisation organisations,
    international or national standardisation bodies. //
    //
    //To enable further//*interoperability *//between devices,
    applications, data repositories, services and networks, public
    authorities should make the best use of the full range of relevant
    technical specifications when procuring hardware, software and
    information technology services. //
    /

The consultation can be found at:

http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/newsroom/cf/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=7069&lang=en&title=Consultation%2Don%2Da%2DTechnical%2DSpecification%3A%2DDomainKeys%2DIdentied%2DMail%2DSignatures%2D%28DKIM%29

/rolf

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html