Subject: Eat This, Never Have Joint Pain Again

From: "Aquaflexin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 06:39:30 -0400

Eat This, Eliminate Joint Pain | See why millions are praising this as
the "Holy Grail" of joint pain relief...

This is an email advertisement. You are receiving this email because
you have opted in to receive third-party marketing messages from the
email list to which you subscribe. If you no longer wish to receive
email advertisements, please click here.
  Links:
    1. http://domain.com/unjoint.php

The US National Library of Medicine1 says that if you have trouble
moving around or feel pain and stiffness in your body, you could have
arthritis. In the majority of cases arthritis causes pain and swelling
in the joints. Eventually a swollen joint can suffer severe damage. In
some cases, arthritis can cause problems in the patient's eye, skin or
other organs. According to the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC)2, about 1 in every 5 American adults, i.e. 50 million
people, have doctor-diagnosed arthritis. As the country's population
ages, it is estimated that this number will increase to at least 67% by
2030. Arthritis is not a single disease - it is a term that covers over
100 medical conditions. Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of
arthritis and generally affects elderly patients. Some forms of
arthritis can affect people at a very early age. What causes arthritis?
In order to better understand what is going on when a person suffers
from some form of arthritis, let us look at how a joint works. Diagram
of a Joint Basically, a joint is where one bone moves on another bone.
Ligaments hold the two bones together. The ligaments are like elastic
bands, while they keep the bones in place your muscles relax or
contract to make the joint move. Cartilage covers the bone surface to
stop the two bones from rubbing directly against each other. The
covering of cartilage allows the joint to work smoothly and painlessly.
A capsule surrounds the joint. The space within the joint - the joint
cavity - has synovial fluid. Synovial fluid nourishes the joint and the
cartilage. The synovial fluid is produced by the synovium (synovial
membrane) which lines the joint cavity. If you have arthritis something
goes wrong with the joint(s). What goes wrong depends on what type of
arthritis you have. It could be that the cartilage is wearing away, a
lack of fluid, autoimmunity (your body attacking itself), infection, or
a combination of many factors.