Subject: Revealed: DrOz Reveals NEW Trick for Perfect-Skin

From: Dr0z SkinSecret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:54:44 -0800

===================
****Dr Oz Skin Secrets!****
===================

Dr Oz Revealed the #1 Newest Tip to Get Clear, PERFECT Skin!

With this newest tip you can achieve perfect skin & look years younger!

Want to Find Out More About Dr0z's New Tip? Then Go Here Now: http://www.dimleft.com/newskinclarity/skintrick.html

-Simply go below right now if you care to end our email-ads.Thanks
http://www.dimleft.com/ne1wskinclarity/skin1trick.html
Wonder Online
2617 Davis Ave.Tifton,GA,31794

Hello Yelpers. Long time reader, first time contributor. Figured it was about time I gave back, at least a little.

So where better to start than at 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 top of my Chicago dining hierarchy? To me, Avec epitomizes what an urban dining should be. Energetic, edgy, adventurous, au2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449ntic. We are lucky to have it here in Chicago.

Dish-wise, hard to go wrong, but I'd advise anything that involves a pork shoulder or a whole fish. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 hangar steak preparation is generally simple but also near-perfect. And trust 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 waitstaff - 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449y know what 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449y are talking about. 

While some frown at 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 wooden benches, long waits, and an aggressive noise level, I think it adds to 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 experience. So go at 11pm to dodge 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 crowd at its peak, and enjoy your Tempranillo with a soundtrack from WuTang. Love this place! Been here twice now. I love small plates in general because it allows you to try a variety of items. Some of my favorites include 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 tomato salad (seasonal, no longer on 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 menu) - so simple but delicious. I really liked 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449ir focaccia - 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 cheese had a great flavor and oozed out of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 bread. However, I've had 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 focaccia twice now, so I don't know if I'll order it again...too many things to try. I don't eat pork, but my husband said 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 chorizo stuffed in dat
 es was 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 best thing he ever ate. I also had a great pasta with mushroom ragu (seasonal, no longer on 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 menu)..I really enjoyed 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 texture of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 pasta and 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 flavor of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 mushrooms was excellent.

You can't get reservations, so you will definitely have to wait, but it's well worth it. It's ideal when you don't have reservations and will have to wait anyway. While in Chicago for a conference, I had one night where I was solo for dinner. I chose Avec since I'd read that 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449ir counter and common-table seating would be suitable for a single diner. Sure enough, I walked right past a line of guests waiting on 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 sidewalk for seats and was seated in 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 single empty chair at 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 counter. Even before seeing a menu, I was excited about 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 meal thanks to 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 vibe of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 restaurant, smells coming from 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 open (tiny) kitchen, and smiles on diners' faces.

I was pleased to see Campari at 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 small bar, and started out with a serving on 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 rocks. I ordered 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 leek bruschetta, which came out quickly and was fantastic. I ordered a glass of wine from 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449ir decent wine list, but was told that 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449y were out of that bottle. I took a substitution which was great. I saw 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 smoked edwards surryano ham on 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 menu, and asked my waiter for a 1oz portion of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 ham by itself ra2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449r than 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 ham dish on 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 menu. He said that'd be fine, but after consulting with 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 kitchen came back and told me 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449y'd ra2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449r serve it as 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208
 dc449 dish on 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 menu. I love a great ham, but was pretty disappointed with how Avec killed it. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 great ham was served with crisp tart apples, avocado, LOTS of pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. I couldn't taste any of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 smoky ham flavor through 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 curtain of accompaniments. Unfortunate. Avec has a great menu with lots of interesting, original combinations. With such talent and creativity, I'd expect 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 chefs to highlight great ingredients ra2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449r than hide 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449m.

For an entree I had 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 roasted pork shoulder, which took a while but was worth 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 wait. It was served in an individual cast iron hot out of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 oven. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 pork was obviously fork-tender, and 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 sauce and veggies melded toge2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449r exquisitely. I took half of it home and enjoyed it for breakfast 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 next day. I have to say my opinion of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 feel of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 place isn't good because I went for a late lunch/early dinner so 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449re weren't many people 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449re and I know I would have to go when it was busier because 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449y want it to be more of a social ga2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449ring experience. That being said, my friend and I show up, ordered 2f7b12
 ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 Chorizo-stuffed Medjool Dates, Baby Octopus, & 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 pork shoulder. All of which were great. I loved 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 dates. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 staff seemed good and one of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 cooks came over and asked us our opinion of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 pork shoulder which was sweet when you first start off and finished off smoothly. Went with a party of 4 at 4:30 and got a seat immediately. Long line formed around 5. I was impressed with 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 server and 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 menu was interesting. We got 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 whole fish (pretty good), bacon dates (great), and a few o2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449r dishes that were tasty. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 reason for my 3 stars in that we also got 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 $90 ribeye. It comes precut and honestly 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 port
 ion size was horrible...less than what you would get from a top steak house for $60. Also 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 meat was not flavorful and chewy. If we didn't end 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 meal with 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 steak I would have given this place 4-5 stars but unfortunately everyone at 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 table walked away with that as 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 memory of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 night. Bill came out to be $75 per person (alcohol included). Most likely won't be going back myself. I would recommend people try 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 place but DON'T GET 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 RIBEYE!!!!!!! Dining out isn't just about 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 food: it's also about bigger experience: conversing, ambience, and connecting with o2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449rs. Avec is so loud that you have to really raise your voice and strain to carry on a conversation. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea
 9208dc449n 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449re's 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 next couple six inches away, trying to do 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 same. But my main gripe is those wooden blocks 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449y make you sit on - it is like a child's punishment stool, having to perch on those hard, totally uncomfortable bricks with no backrest while o2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449rs push back and forth in 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 aisle behind you. Ugh. Food is lovely, wine selection is creative and different, service was fantastic. But 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 cramped room layout and those stools are a real detriment to 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 overall experience. This past weekend me and a few friends took a fifteen hour car ride from Boston to Chicago to go to Pitchfork fest. Before we left though, I asked 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 chef at 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 restaurant I worked at where I should go eat in Chic
 ago, whereupon laughed at me and said "Alinea, obviously." and 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449n proceeded to tell me about Avec. I was a little skeptical at first since I always feel awkward going into a place that is geared towards alcohol when I'm not 21, but I figured I would give it a shot. 

So after fifteen hours of driving we finally get to 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 restaurant, only to have to wait for half an hour at 11PM. That's how busy this place is. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 restaurant itself is really beautiful, a stark contrast to 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 minimalist white Blackbird next door. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 communal aspect of dining combined with 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 wood paneling gives 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 place a really cozy warm feel, something you don't find in a lot of ultra-trendy/hip places. It is a little loud though, and we had to shout across 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 table at times to keep up 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 conversation. Also, while communal dining is pretty cool in that someone offered us 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449ir food after 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449y were too full to finish it, having people dip 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449ir fingers into 2f7
 b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 salt and pepper was not. And I hope you don't mind people listening into your conversations because that's bound to happen as well. 

But 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 food. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 food was deliciously amazing. Like I said, we had just gotten finished a car ride that took us halfway across 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 country, so we were all hungry and tired (especially after that wait). 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 food did not disappoint. Everything was so heavy and rich and just full of flavor. Despite 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 fact that nothing here is conventional, it all felt like comfort food. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 "deluxe" focaccia was one of 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 best dishes I've had in a while. 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 cheese inside of it was so creamy and savory, and 2f7b12ff9a4deaab7f053ea9208dc449 bit of truffle oil in it gave it that earthy smell that made it an olfactory wonderland.