Subject: RE: Your-score was just changed: Read new-notification.

From: CreditReportCenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 08:54:43 -0700

--------begin correspondence----------

TO: [email-masked]

Re: New-Changes & Updates to Your Score.
............................................
Message-ID # 19801280
............................................
[email-masked],

We are sending you this notice to make you aware that your score may have recently changed due
to a number of recent-updates.

Go here now to see how your score was affected by these newest-updates: http://link.newspringscore-updates.us

> Today's Score-Generation Time: 26 Seconds <

Regards,
The 2014 Score-Report Team

--------begin correspondence----------

:Go below now to halt such admail:.
http://end.newspringscore-updates.us

PO B0x l7598
Baltim0re, MD #2l297-l598

19801280
6526528
53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a