Subject: RE: Your-score has-changed - See new-correspondence.

From: CreditReportCenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:57:42 -0700

* * * * start of notice * * * * 

TO: [email-masked]

Re: New-Changes/Updates to Your Score.
==============================================.
Notice-ID No. 4136232
==============================================.
[email-masked],

The reason we are sending you this notification today is to make you aware that your score 
may just changed due to a number of recent-updates.

Visit here now & find out how your score was affected by these newest-updates: http://link.getyourspring-scores.us

> Today's Score-Generation Time: 52 Seconds <

Sincerely,
The 2014 Score-Report Group

* * * * start of notice * * * *  

:Quit these admessages now below here=.
http://end.getyourspring-scores.us

PO B0x l7598-
Baltim0re, Maryland - ZIP#: 2l297-l598

4136232
14848316
53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a