Subject: Re: 12K Shed & Woodworking BluePrints...

From: ???Ryan's Shed Plans??? <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 09:53:16 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------
             *   Ryans Shed/Woodworking Plans   *  
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

You have been may have been approved for 12K shed plan.

Follow the step-by-step instructions to see if you qualify.

Easy plans are great for all levels.

Get More Info Here:
http://my.shed4utoday01.us

Greg Binson
Sheds Finance Dept

-----------------------------------------------------------------
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

                The above is an adverlisement, 
                PO Box 295O2 LasVegas, NV 89126
               Remove your email from list here: 
              http://remove.shed4utoday01.us

23182481,15922004,53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a,[email-masked]