Subject: ProFlowers - $19.99-Flowers for-Mom: with-Vase!

From: "ProFlowers Special" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 13:01:00 -0700

Mother's Day Flowers only $19.99 through this special-offer from our partner ProFlowers.
========================================.

Guaranteed-delivery by May 11th!

Exclusive-offers for you only through this email:
* One Dozen Rainbow Mother's Day Roses with a Glass Vase, just $19.99 +s/h (was $39.99)
* All The Frills bouquet with a Pink Vase, only $29.99 +s/h (was $49.99)
* Mom's Delight with a Pink Vase, Chocolates & Mom Pick, just $39.99 +s/h (was $69.99)

Mother's Day Flowers & Gifts from just $19.99 +s/h
* Flowers fresh from the field
* Complimentary glass vase with floral purchase
* On-time delivery
* 7-day freshness-guarantee

Buy-Now through this link: http://link.newspringflower-deals.us

========================================

Offers-valid through 5/09/14 or while-supplies-last.

You are receiving this notice due to the fact that you have a customer 
relationship or have optedin to an email list managed by the Emailing Entity 
listed below. This email was not sent to you by the company or website 
identified in the above-offer for which we have a separate business 
relationship. We have represented to such company or website that we 
have the affirmative-right to email you with an-offer on their behalf.

If you would like to to halt future ProFlowers emails pursuant 
to its Privacy-Policy, please visit here now
http://end.newspringflower-deals.us
or you may also write to:
4840 East-Gate Mall, San_Diego, CA-92121.

6864625
7476113
53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a