Subject: Concern - Milk worse than smoking?

From: Milk Risk Alert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:41:45 -0700

Urgent: Banned

Dear Ietf-dkim-archive,

Get ready.

Because a major scandal has broken.

It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the US government and some of the biggest food producers in America.

The topic of this story is so controvercial, Fox News banned a story on it from being aired ... and fired the two reporters who covered it. If your happy with the president, do not watch this presentation.

It's so serious that many will look to IMPEACH Obama for what he's done.

This could be the one that finally brings him down.

Click herefor the shocking story.

I'm warning you though. What your about to see might turn your stomach.

Sincerly,

Doug Hill

Director, Laissez Faire Club

Cancel further messages here

EVQ Group 1948 Abbey Lane Danville, IN 46122

tell you what. I usually leave a comment asking for some kind of effort. If nothing comes up, I just downvote/vote to close the question. But after receiving a serie of downvotes on my answers (old and unrelated) last night, at the exactly moment I tried to help a lost soul, I decided to stay out of this. If it's a good question and I know the answer, I'll answer it. Otherwise, I won't bother leaving any comment. Straight to voting. question in case might indeed be useful to others. It's your time - so if you feel like you want to answer it, answer it. I won't downvote you for spending your time but I won't upvote the question either. judge whether I can be bothered based on how much they could be bothered. I won't do someone's homework for them, but I may well offer a line of code or a suggested approach. if Opie shows no effort after a reasonable number of comments asking to see it, downvote and close. Don't feed the roaches. The more you answer suc
h questions the more you create a forest of context- answers that don't really help the true "seeker". Hot Licks 20 If I came from google because google thinks I have a similar problem then I don't care how much effort OP had demonstrated (it can obscure the question, making it too localized, less useful for others), all I care is whether (?<\\)& regex solves my particular issue. At least there you have a regex. Effort more or less means code, doesn't it? No effort = posting specs And something like in the question linked in the OP does not qualify as code; its a spec for a code writing service. But the Opie phrased the question as "Give me the specific X for Y", with no request or desire for an explanation or any guidance. Not the sort of thing that your effort-making seeker will find very helpful. Why answer a question not worth your upvotea reason why "what have you tried?" can't be entered as a comment. Matthew Lundberg 16 hours ago