Subject: Blog Post &quot;couldn't be happier&quot;

From: Celeb Weight-Loss Journal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 20:17:15 -0700

The #1 shared story trending this week:
"I ended my love-hate relationship with my body"

=====================================
Rachael's Weight-Loss Journal 
Post#: 5 | September 16, 2014
=====================================

My Beloved Viewers, 

This will be my last post, bc my journey is COMPLETE.

My friend DocOZ really came thru and gave me this 
1-step plan http://www.voxwax.com/oz/episode/604/46/mer5/rachael/ray.video
that melted off 19-lbs in 3 weeks.

I owe it all to this, bc i didnt change what I eat or break a sweat.

Warmly,
Team Rachel and Friends
Before and After Pics > http://www.voxwax.com/oz/episode/604/46/mer5/rachael/ray.video

/
'
Not interested in updates?
http://www.voxwax.com/r6u/weftht6.sefr - will stop you from receiving them. 
or write - TGI Services
 one three two four Swan Dr Bartlesville, Oklahoma 7 4 0 0 6 When I had one, it had no heater. 
After spending a December in Grand Canyon, in the snow, we found that the small heater fan
 we used was worthless. We froze at night. For the future, I d and installed an oversized 
Propane heater (with Stand) and propane hoses and fittings to tap into the propane line 
that went to the stove. Unfortunately, we never camped in that much cold again, but the
 heater was nice to have anyway.
We also installed  curtains on either side next to the beds to allow more privacy especially as 
the kids were getting older and they needed privacy as much as we did. It was in the plans, 
but I never did get around to adding a 2nd battery. In retrospect, most of our camping we had 
electricity so we didn't really need a 2nd battery.
y speaking what we paid for the popup, doing any mods that were more 
than that (gutting or severe remodeling) in time or  didn't make sense to us. We ended up it
 A few years later we  a Travel Trailer, then the big fifth wheel we have now and with the larger  
tag it did make sense for some of those mods but I think that's for another topic.
I do admire others who have spent much time and  redoing, refurbishing, or fixing up
 some of these old trailers and popups - those are labors of love, which unfortunately I do
 not share. But I like looking at what others have done.. Bow: should allow for full swing of 
the arm. Rotation/friction factor must be taken into consideration only slight curve in bow.
Spindle: Upper end should be pointed to created the smallest friction surface. Tip should 
be fairly flat. Hollowed center to eliminate dead zone (the end thats going to touch the fire
 board, not the pointy end). Keep lubricated on top. Drill should be straight as possible.
Fire Board: Hole should burn in far enough from edge of board to keep drill from breaking out. 
Board cant be too thin or thick otherwise no ignition will occur. Have more tahn one 
hole prepared for back up. Should be made of soft wood. Cedar works excellent for 
all parts of the bow drill.Hand Hold : type of material wood should be hard and polish easily 
(hickory, osage, orange, serviceberry, and oak) Should fit properly and comfortably. Bone and 
antler also work well. Hole should be deep enough to keep