Subject: HARP Package: 2.75 pct

From: Refi Application Judgement <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 11:06:54 -0700

Greetings Ietf-dkim-archive,

Please take a moment to confirm the Info is correct on
Your Adjustment Eligibility Form -> http://www.jetthickness.com/refi/package/status.html

The Government HARP program was extended thus qualifying
more homeowners for shorter terms and lower monthly rates. 

** Please Note: The lower rate cannot be guaranteed after 09.10.2014

Regards, 

Housing Resources Department

Department of Housing > Programs > Lower Rates > http://www.jetthickness.com/refi/package/status.html

http://www.jetthickness.com/080/j3f2/8bje.jg30gf - settings - evq group
1948-abbey-ln_d a n v i l l e_indiana_46122

Locking biners will be heavier than non-lockers, so are not 
often used for this. Also, they aren't generally designed to
 ease clipping in the way that biners for draws are designed 
 -- but people used to use ovals (and still do) for this, so 
 that's not a big issue. I could see is if the spring for 
 closing the gate wasn't as strong, and with a heavier gate
due to the locking mechanism on it, they would be more inclined
towards gate flutter than a regular biner. If worried about that, 
of course, you could lock them. If you're talking about some of the 
twist-lock auto-locking ones, then the other issue is that opening 
them one-handed to clip may be a bit annoying, so they'd be more 
awkward to use than you really want. . Since starting lead I am red 
pointing 16s. It has been almost 5 months and I am still only red
 pointing 16s. It is really frustrating! The worst part is that 
 16s are so juggy and simple. A moderately fit person who has 
 never climbed before could top rope a 16. No matter how long i 
 project something I can not flash anything above 16. 
 have tried zig-zaging and up-downing climbs in which I can flash 
 but still nothing. My coach says he thinks I am 'death-gripping' 
 the holds (I don't feel like I am) because I am not used to lead 
 climbing. He said the only thing I can do is keep leading as much 
 as I can. I trust him but it's been a long time with no progress.
  I train every Monday and Friday and then sometimes a 3rd day somewhere. 
I just get pumped so quickly on lead. Currently I am a much better 
boulderer than lead climber, in the V4/5/6 range. 
Is there anything I can do