Subject: HGTV, woodworking plans leaked

From: Build it <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 06:05:46 -0700

Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81: Trail-blazing comedian was often criticized, but always got the last laugh - hGkRgHeZlSmFxOhSgDeU uVvIsHtKmB dfsgdfsgrt KJHiudkjHkkhk KJHkh

DIY Network

If you can think it you can build it...

What are you thinking about building?

The truth is you probably never thought about building anything because you don't know where to start. Now, that is all about to change I spent the last 2 years putting together over 16,000 plans/blueprints anyone can follow.

http://DIY.Network/plans/s-324573254.html

The nice part is, every plans has step-by-step instructions anyone can follow. It practically holds your hand the whole way though.

It really is perfect for beginners and experts. Even my grandpa was able to build a nice wooden bench and dresser.

Thanks,

Ted - DIY Network Builder

Video Tutorial-:

http://DIY.tutorial/woodworking-A/s-video-5342546734A-Google.htmlwork.com/blog-cabin/index.html

Next issue-

It's tailgate time - Build a cornhole set

This bean-bag toss game is fun and easy for the whole family. Building a set is a fairly easy woodworking project, and since it's made from exterior wood, it will last for years.

Youre receiving this because youre an awesome letter from DIT Parker Partners | Eight Six Broadway, Pembroke, NH

your unsub status-  |

Today, the world lost a legend when Joan Rivers passed away at the age of 81, days after suffering from a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 while undergoing a recent a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 operation in New York a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 on Aug. 28.
The a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 Police host and comedy trailblazer was loved by many and she led a truly impressive career for . Rivers got her a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 in 1965 when she first appeared on The a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 Show with Johnny Carson. She stole the spotlight in that special way of hers, and the pair hada1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038such amazing a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 that Rivers was brought back as the a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 guest host in 1983.
But in

1986, one of the biggest feuds in comedy was a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 when she began a rival late-night talk show, The a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 Show. Carson was so angry that Rivers would go against him that he a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 banned her from The Tonight Show. She didn't return to late-night shows as a guest for 26 years, as Carson's a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 as hosts Jay a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 and Conan O'Brien continued Carson's a1557d8f-a7c7-4b11-8cfd-1cdca13b0038 of Rivers.