Subject: End of Miranda Rights?

From: Martial Law Update <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 19:15:07 -0700

WARNING: Constitutional Rights Modified under Martial Law

Greetings Ietf-dkim-archive,

We are contacting you so that you are aware that in the event of

a major disaster or civil unrest Martial Law may be declared.

After recent events in Ferguson Missouri people are familiar with

the military troops that are on the streets. It's more important to understand what Constitutional Rights are modified if this happens.

- Assemble in Public (Protest)

- Right to trial

- Erasure of Civil Liberties

- Food/Water Rationing

- Many more...

With threats being made at our great Nation, if we fail to plan ...

we should plan to fail. Below is a "Best Practices" Guide for civilians.

Updated Crisis Procedures: www.imminent/threat/civilian/guide/2014

To unsubscribe from further messages write to KGMT Associates

2331 East Lake Drive

Weatherford, TX 76087 or visit here

Movie was so good. Not what I expected (story wise), I expected to cry but yeah not the WHOLE way through I cried in the opening sequence, cried when they showed the accident the first time. Sobbed when Sarah Burke was on screen talking about Kevin's accident, and his friends initial reactions. And so many other times. And of course at Rory's story when Sarah had her accident.But it was funny too and light hearted and joyous and all the wanky words you can think of.Please every one watch it.And now at least i know I have one person on my side when I get snarky about wearing helmets And looking after you brain after an incident I've been looking forward to seeing this.. And was so devo it was only being showed at 6:30 yesterday.. I worked untill 5:45. And wasn't home.till 6:20.. I knew I wouldn't be able to get there in time.. So I'm.going to have to wait for August 7 Dyl.. Only dates they have for screenings are the syd one yesterday and a few for melb.. .the
n it just says iTunes 07/08/13

after hearing oz say its sad.. I'm pretty sure I'll be a blubbering mess.. And maybe it's a good thing that I'll be watching it at home in my room.. Lol