Subject: Attn:Your score has been-changed. Review notification no. 175663834

From: CreditInfo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:26:31 -0700

- - - - - - - - - - - -start notice #18596604- - - - - - - - - - - -

Re:Important new changes/modifications to your scores.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Alert No. 1859660-005.
-------------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked],

This email alert notification has reached you via email today to inform you that as a result of a number
of recent score modification, you 3 scores have been changed.

Visit here right now to find out how your score has been affected by these newest updates: http://gonow.tm-consumerreviews102.link

- - -The Current Estimated-Score Generation-Time: 18 Seconds- - -

Sincerely,
Score Monitoring Center

- - - - - - - - - - - -start notice #18596604- - - - - - - - - - - -

//Want to quit this emailad-content? Go here now: http://halt.tm-consumerreviews102.link
||\\-175663832394-185966023453413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a3404-2317566383
PostOfficeBoxNumber: 105603 
Atlanta, G.A. #3O348-5603