Subject: Medicare equals Tax Benefits

From: Medicare Advisors <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 17:10:09 -0700

Medicare Providers
RE: Upcoming Deadline - Ref-Ietf-dkim-archive

- As of October 23, 2014 - 

***************************

~ Review plan: http://www.yourmedicprovid.com/help/8596/dfgeqy8/nbhtye7/index.htm
~ Select appropriate policy
~ Confirm policy

***************************

=======================================
** Please Note - Rate not guaranteed past today **
Analyze Policy Summary-Alert completed

-stop messages -  write us at one three nine Illinois St- El Segundo /Ca/ 9 0 2 4 5
http://www.yourmedicprovid.com/99/  I wiped the cheese with a saturated brine, patted it dry, and put it in the oven (off of course). 
I figured it was the best spot away from gnats and cats and less humidity to dry out....better? Uggg. Now 
today, the 5th day, it smells even worse. It was just the bottom on the 4th day 
that smelled but now the whole thing smells. It's turned it on its side so theres
less surface area touching a surface. Should I place it in a brine and try
re-drying it somewhere?  My house humidity is about 50% so it went in the 
fridge but I did not have a clue what to do with that dripping whey because
the directions did not mention wiping it off so I will do that in the 
future. I have done 2 salt/vinegar/cal cholor wipe downs now and the cheese
is bouncing between my oven and out on the counter when I need the oven.
It still stinks but I am happy to now know the name of the stink. B.
Linens...hmmm. So I can put it in a plastic box on a mat, wipe it daily,
wipe with brine as needed, and then once a better rind has developed I
can wax, ya? Will the B. Linens smell totally go away or is this what 
my cheese may end up tasting like? Since I have already been wiping
some mold spots are those likely to grow under the wax?