Subject: October Rate Resolution

From: Monthly Payment Balance Adjustment <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 16:30:32 -0700

Rate-Adjustment Assessment Ietf-dkim-archive 
[Id No 39-92a2087]
Status: Set to expire 
...................................................

ATTN [email-masked] 

Monthly rate evaluation taking place as of 10/08/2014.
View the Amount your payment has been lowered

Rate Revision Package ->  http://www.ellsir.com/fantastically/oglers/haunting/arbiters/viscosity.php

Regards,

Housing Relief Program

[Stop further messages]
here http://www.ellsir.com/desoxyribonucleic/reflection/circumnavigation/yokemate.htm
AKII Group - three-seven |T o w e r Ln | W i l l i s t o n, Vermont| 05495
 thats a friends board that i used to learn on (i know) but i like to borrow
him from time to time. That spot is great because surfers who go very early
go to one on the side of it which is wider and waves are better, the good 
thing of this one is that it always has the same quality of waves but more 
gentle since its narrower and because of that locals almost dont go there,
so its a perfect spot to learn On that note...
I went out at the point last night. I got there at about 3pm, and the surf was
 small but fantastic conditions, and the odd big set was coming through... but
  there was noone there  
One of the most popular spots on the Gold Coast, and there were about 5 people
 out  :D Usually there'd be 30+ on the point, no matter what day or time, plus
  the same or more in the bay. But, no, 5.
Wave after wave after wave after wave... none of them were lefts though