Subject: Your kitchen becomes a fat burning laboratory.

From: Stop Fad Dieting <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:58:46 -0800

Enough already.  Enough fad diets.  Enough magic pills that are going to miraculously slim your waste.

There's only one real way to have real, sustained, healthy, loss.  

Eat your way to it.  

http://www.tracelighthost.com/vexedly/veda/relighted/outgassing/unbend/reinsertion.htm

(We're Not Joking)

Yes, eat your way to a healthy and beautiful shape.  

You might not lose "A zillion, quadrillion, pounds in ten days", but really, who believes that anyways?

How about 20lbs in only thirty days?  

Once you turn your kitchen into a Fat Destroying Super Kitchen, you'll be eating delicious and nutritious 
food and you will quite literally... start shrinking.

http://www.tracelighthost.com/vexedly/veda/relighted/outgassing/unbend/reinsertion.htm

Do the right thing.  Not the fast or easy thing.  

(However eating delicious food is not that hard to do, right?)

Don't want corporate updates?  

http://www.tracelighthost.com/esculents/bodybuilding/counteroffensives.html

Or send a letter to York&Blank Media  --  2035 Church Street NorthEast, Salem, OR, 97301

Go from heavy to healthy.  Go from fat to fabulous.  And go there for real.