Subject: Grant Processing (2015)

From: Students: Grant Processing Verification <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:48:34 -0800

Student Aid Deadline: 2015 School Year
--------------------------------------------------

Aid that does not have to be repaid is available to you.
Grants are need-based and are available to different age groups. 

Please review your Eligibility packet below: 
http://www.arthurfinanservice.com/impostures-391-keenest.htm 

This is a reminder of the upcoming deadline.

Thank You.
EDU Aid/ Grant Distribution

,

,
EDU: Parker Administration (Student Gov Grant)
Rem: http://www.arthurfinanservice.com/regulable_07237/6632/insoul-54183/fusee.php
Addr: 115-Egan St,, Walla Walla Washington,, 99362
Please let us know if you have any other questions. Support is available 24/7

Thanks

Student - 77564456456
https://studentaid.ed.gov/types/grants-scholarships