Subject: Keep Your Home Safe Against Looters!

From: "Patriot Survival Plan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 11:57:21 -0800

Survival is not something you can "give a try".

You either survive or you don't.

And to get it right, you need a trustworthy source of information.

Most people rely on manuals and courses, but here's the problem:

They ignore the most important rule of preparedness: FLEXIBILITY.

Every disaster and crisis has its own particularities. And if you can't adapt, you can't survive.

Here's a great alternative to the usual recipes:

(link) Click here for full survival report
http://www.calmspot.top/l/lt13L7092T1184O/1211OO5432F10049P1091A550993417F839032682
Just take this situation, for example:

You're caught in a flash mob on the streets of your neighborhood.

ou know exactly what to do, because you've read the instructions in a survival book...

... But, suddenly, someone sets something on fire...

The crowd gets more and more chaotic... and your plan seems impossible to follow through...

What do you do to get to your family unharmed?

Your answer here:

=> Watch this survival breakthrough video now
http://www.calmspot.top/l/lt13L7092S1184E/1211GN5432M10049K1091Y550993417A839032682

To stop receiving messages, please visit here.