Subject: Simple plans you can follow

From: Jim <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:33:31 -0800

Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81: Trail-blazing comedian was often criticized, but always got the last laugh - hPkXGfapLNAOUddszpll NBkWjsnWjV dfsgdfsgrt KJHiudkjHkkhk KJHkh

DIY Network

If you can think it you can build it...

What are you thinking about building?

The truth is you probably never thought about building anything because you don't know where to start. Now, that is all about to change I spent the last 2 years putting together over 16,000 plans/blueprints anyone can follow.

http://DIY.Network/plans/s-324573254.html

The nice part is, every plans has step-by-step instructions anyone can follow. It practically holds your hand the whole way though.

It really is perfect for beginners and experts. Even my grandpa was able to build a nice wooden bench and dresser.

Thanks,

Ted - DIY Network Builder

Video Tutorial-:

http://DIY.tutorial/woodworking-A/s-video-5342546734A-Google.htmlwork.com/blog-cabin/index.html

Next issue-

It's tailgate time - Build a cornhole set

This bean-bag toss game is fun and easy for the whole family. Building a set is a fairly easy woodworking project, and since it's made from exterior wood, it will last for years.

Youre receiving this because youre an awesome letter from DIT Parker Partners | Eight Six Broadway, Pembroke, NH

your unsub status-  |

Today, the world lost a legend when Joan Rivers passed away at the age of 81, days after suffering from 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 while undergoing a recent 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 operation in New York 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 on Aug. 28.
The 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 Police host and comedy trailblazer was loved by many and she led a truly impressive career for . Rivers got her 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 in 1965 when she first appeared on The 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 Show with Johnny Carson. She stole the spotlight in that special way of hers, and the pair had485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90such amazing 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 that Rivers was brought back as the 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 guest host in 1983.
But in

1986, one of the biggest feuds in comedy was 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 when she began a rival late-night talk show, The 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 Show. Carson was so angry that Rivers would go against him that he 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 banned her from The Tonight Show. She didn't return to late-night shows as a guest for 26 years, as Carson's 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 as hosts Jay 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 and Conan O'Brien continued Carson's 485b1940-16a0-4d78-98da-7b803e055d90 of Rivers.