Subject: Update Your Biography

From: "Stephanie Walker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:35:57 -0800

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent
your professional community in the 2012/2013 Business Who's Who Registry
among Executives, Professionals & Entrepreneurs.

Click Here 
http://www.leveltwo.top/l/lt7TS7100W1178W/1205K5421S10013U1069DS550993417QD839032697
We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was approved.
Your prompt response is needed to ensure your correct professional
information. For accuracy purposes, please be sure to visit your
personal website to verify your biographical information.

Remember, there is no cost to be included.

Click Here 
http://www.leveltwo.top/l/lt7GH7100X1178J/1205U5421J10013D1069EP550993417XB839032697
On behalf of the Managing Director, we look forward to your appearance
in this year's edition.
Best wishes for continued success.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Walker
Profile Coordinator

Business Who's Who
303 Broadway, Suite 104-50
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
unsubscribe